Giving kids a voice to bring positive change into their lives,
and those of future generations.
We are a non-profit organization that has successfully reached over 75,000 kids across the US and 63 countries through teachers, parents and counselors.
Our goal is to reach millions of kids and make sure…
- Every child, parent, teacher, etc. has free access to The Imagine Project writing process,
- Every child has the opportunity to tell their life story and imagine a new story in its place,
- Every parent, teacher, counselor, school, and youth organization knows The Imagine Project exists and how it will benefit kids and teens,
- The Imagine Project is validated by quality research,
- The Imagine Project is sustainable long-term and becomes intrinsic in all organizations involving kids.
The Imagine Project offers a free and simple 7-step “Imagine…” journaling process that provides kids a simple way to express their stress and/or trauma, as well as encouraging them to imagine a new story in their lives.
Kids have more stress and trauma in their lives than ever before. It’s shocking to hear the stories they share—all ages—from all walks of life—it’s beyond what most can comprehend. We can no longer look the other way, or not look at all. We need to provide our kids support so they can learn and successfully navigate life. The beautiful thing is, kids are resilient!
One example of a child’s stress was “Imagine…being friends with a girl one moment and being bullied the next. Now, imagine that child having the tools to deal with her stress!
In many cases schools have found that having The Imagine Project has lessened bullying altogether, because it creates compassion and empathy amongst the kids.
The Imagine Project can…
- Bring mental health and social emotional growth
- Decrease suicides
- Lessen school shootings
- Create self-awareness and internal understanding
- Teach and instill compassion, kindness, and camaraderie in classrooms and groups
Using the Imagine format, kids realize that they have the power to write their own story.
Follow us on Facebook!