Our annual Gala is going virtual again this year to keep everyone safe and allow people from all over the world to join in! It was a blast last year–I hope you will join us this year to see what surprises we offer. Tell your friends and coworkers–it’s free! We will have tons of great auction items, live music, powerful videos, and you can even have a Pasta dinner with us!
**Nonie’s pasta dinner with all the fixins will be available to purchase and be delivered in the Denver Metro area. Jimmy Maroney makes the absolute best homemade meatballs and sauce you will ever taste–a recipe he learned from his Italian grandmother! You won’t want to miss this amazing meal–more to come about how to purchase it. (If you aren’t in deliver range, just order using door dash, etc. from your favorite Italian restaurant!)
Imagine…helping kids rise above drama, trauma, and stress.
Imagine…giving kids a tool to strengthen their resilience and bring positive change into their lives.
Imagine…giving every child hope!
The Imagine Project is FREE to every teacher, parent, child, counselor, youth leader, etc. who need it. Our Gala helps fund The Imagine Project so it can reach children all over the world.
A little taste of the virtual Gala with Frank Maroney
Listen to Frank Maroney, a top Nashville singer/songwriter who played live before and after the event!
By supporting The Imagine Project you will help to:
- decrease bullying
- diminish depression, anxiety, and suicide
- empower at-risk kids
- increase grade point averages
- decrease dropout rates
- raise HOPE!
Silent Auction items:
We have tons of amazing silent auction items including: Spa and health promoting items such as massages, IV infusions, Doterra baskets, Chiropractic care, workout, personal coaching and so much more. We have beautiful jewelry, delicious restaurants, ski items, golf outings, and lots of baskets! There is something for everyone!
Live Auction Items:
* A day of AVIATION! Experience a behind-the-scenes tour of the FAA air traffic control tower at Centennial Airport, the nation’s 2nd busiest general aviation airport. Then take a 1-hour flying tour of Denver and the local area in a Glasair Sportsman piloted by local aviator Mark Van Tine.
* Dinner For 6 with Chef and Restaurateur Troy Guard! Troy will be your private chef for a 4-course meal with wine pairings at your choice of one of his restaurants! (tip not included)
* Grand River Ranch Tailwater Guided Fly Fishing for 2! Full Day 2 person Fishing Trip on Exclusive Private water outside Kremmling, CO.
* 7 nights at the Luxurious Vidante Resort! A relaxing and luxurious vacation for 2 adults (and 2 kids under 11) to beautifulAcapulco, Cabo San Lucas, Nuevo Vallarta, Puerto Peñasco, or Cancun-Riviera Maya. (Airfare not included)
If you are unable to attend, you can support The Imagine Project by donating below. Thank you!